No Nonsense Mentoring
- Do you have a social project idea that will benefit black and minority ethnic individuals?
- Are you going around in circles from service to service and not getting the answers you need to proceed?
- Have you been asked to draw up a Business Plan but struggle with English as a second language?
- Have you considered that you may have been given wrong, inadequate, or inappropriate advice to enable things to happen?
- Do you wish that Business Planning could be a practical exercise with assistance from a specialist coach or mentor?
My name is Suzanne Moen ; from my six years experience in a the voluntary and community sector, within the Northamptonshire BME community, I have developed the No Nonsense approach to overcome these obstacles.
No Nonsense proposition
- I can advise and support you with simple toolkits and face to face mentoring
- I will help you to complete the forms (both virtual and actual options offered).
- I will mentor you through the processes and tailor a development program according to your needs
With my experience I can fast track you towards goals that hitherto, seemed unrealisable.
Don’t waiver, as essential time is being lost – Allow Public Sector funders to take your project ideas seriously.... contact now!